Thursday, July 24, 2008

Biodynami.. What??


I emailed my resume off to a well-known Sydney restaurant on Monday evening and received the call less than 24 hours later. I'm very comfortable with where I am now, too comfortable in fact and will no doubt require a good kick in the pants come decision time. It's always hard to say goodbye to old habits and the all too familiar faces, especially when the alternative breeds fear of the unknown. I'm afraid and very, very nervous. I really have no idea what I'm getting myself into.
­
The cuisine I'm ashamed to admit, is one that I know very little about despite it being a huge part of my own cultural background. Hopefully we'll be hearing some good words after my trial next Monday. I've left a little hint in the picture above and if you're still wondering, don't worry. You'll find out soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited for you. Hope to be hearing lots about your adventures at the new place.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails