Friday, August 8, 2008

Restaurant 08* Sydney


What really caught my eye when an invitation fluttered out of my letterbox and onto the ground almost two months ago was a glimpse of a familiar Danish face. I did a double take and the first thought that came to mind was: "Does he know about them using his picture?". Apparently not, athough in his light-hearted nature he seemed to find the whole situation quite amusing. It appears I won't actually be able to make it to the Restaurant Events Show this year which I'm moping around the house about. Since October last year I've never had to work on a Monday.. Of course, that is until now. Dagnabbit! Oh well. For everyone else who can go, it is being held this Monday and Tuesday (the 11th and 12th of August) at the Royal Hall of Industries, Moore Park. Tickets are free and can be pre-registered online here or on arrival at the event. Don't forget to tell me all about the goodies I missed out on *sobsob*.

restaurantevents.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Simon let us duck out for a bit last year, to check out a demonstration - which was nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails